Friday, September 28, 2012

Sun, Moon and Stars


 Bend and Stretch
 Bend and Stretch,
 Reach for the Stars.
 There goes Jupiter,
 Here comes Mars.

 Bend and Stretch,
 Reach for the Sky.
 Stand on Tip-e-toe,
 Oh! so high! 

 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
 Twinkle, twinkle, Little star.
 How I wonder what you are.
 Up above the world so high,
 Like a diamond in the sky.
 Twinkle, twinkle, Little star.
 How I wonder what you are. 

 Hey Diddle Diddle
 Hey diddle diddle,
 The cat and the fiddle.
 The cow jumped over the moon.
 The little dog laughed,
 To see such sport,
 And the dish ran away,
 With the spoon.

This Little Light of mine,
This Little Light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine.
(Repeat twice)
Let it shine, Let it shine, Let it shine.

Everywhere I go,
I'm gonna let it shine. (Repeat twice)
Let it shine, Let it shine, Let it shine.

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom
Zoom, zoom, zoom,
We’re going to the moon.
(Repeat)
If you want to take a trip,
Climb aboard my rocket ship.
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 …. Blast off!

Star Light Star Bright
Star light, Star bright.
First star, I see tonight.
I wish I may,
I wish I might.
Have the wish,
I wish tonight.







No comments:

Post a Comment